If your clients are coming back with little to no retention, it could be so many reasons!!
1. Depth. If your depth was too shallow your client’s brows will scab and fall off completely. This will leave them with little to no pigment retention.
2. AfterCare. Your client may not have followed their aftercare properly, but this is the SECOND thing to consider after your depth. Make sure to set client’s up for success with very simple, straight forward instructions.
3. Healing method you use. With some dry healing, clients will build up a lot of lymph fluid on their brows after the procedure. Because of this, they will scab extremely thick! This will result in pulling out pigment with the scabs when the clients are healing.
Join my next Live Training. We will cover it all theoretically and practically.
And We will work hand by hand on live models to show you how it should be done!
🗓 December 16/17
3 Important considerations for choosing the correct pigment color in order to achieve The Most Natural Microblading results
1. Choose the pigment color based on the original natural color of the brows hair, not the head hair. (*Exceptions apply)
2. Check the skin tone, same pigment will look lighter/darker when used on different skin tones.
3. Determine the Undertone of the skin, is it warm, cool, or neutral? Choosing the wrong color-based pigment will lead to color miss match
Trainings available Live or Online
Another group of strong women joined my class this past weekend. Each and everyone had a great story to share. I always love the positive energy you bring. Each one of you is working towards your goals. Thank you for taking time out from your busy lives in order to invest in your future.
By joining the PhiAcademy BoldBrows Class, you become a member of the greatest PMU community. Your Journey has just started, work hard, share your progress and enjoy your success.
And Remember, I will always be here to support and Guide you.
Join my Next Master Class on December 16/17
Permanent makeup is one of the most lucrative careers in 2022. If you are dedicated and willing to learn and ready to put the right time practicing, there is no limit of what you can achieve.
Among those great people that chose to take our programs are teachers, dental hygienist, bartenders, managers, dentists, beauty professionals, receptionists ... Our classes are from diversified backgrounds, nationalities and differetn skill levels.
I am always amazed by the diversity and the stories of all the students who chose to follow a passion in life after spending years in their careers or who are just beginning their beauty career.
Thank you to all the students that flew over to attend my class and chose me as their beauty career coach. Everyone receives the same attention no matter what language you speak, after all we all speak the same language of Beauty
Love you all and thank you for your honest testimonials. Always here to support you ! Looking forward to share your success stories shortly.
We always begin by practicing the shape drawing on Paper - once students have fully grasped the eyebrow shape theory we apply the drawing method on paper face model in order to simulate and visualise the process. On day 2 we practice shape drawing on a live model face. This process is carefully designed to build students knowledge and confidence.
All the steps are carefully explained in the class and students have access to the step by step online tutorials after the class
Video and text material is provided through the online CRAFT MASTER app
Lip blushing is a form of semi-permanent makeup. Essentially, it is a cosmetic tattoo of the lips that enhances the beauty of the natural lip color, improving the shape of the lips, giving definition and the illusion of fullness. ⠀
Unlike traditional permanent cosmetic tattoos, lip blushing is an evolved service that’s meant to provide natural looking using organic pigments and modern, digital tools.